Two working modes can be selected.
- High gain mode for is applicable to large area coverage (Building or home).
- Low gain mode for small area coverage. (RV, campground or cattage).
You can also turn off those frequency band that you don’t need, which can reduce the device temperature and improve the stability and life of the booster.
HOW IT WORK?
- First,make sure you can get at least 1-2 bars outside, then signal can be boosted indoors. Note: If there is no signal outside, then it shall not work.
- Make sure your outdoor antenna directly faces to the signal tower. It can maximally capture all.
- Indoor antenna can boost signal captured by outside antenna. Make sure the indoor antenna is away from overheat, moisture concerns.